By developing all employees to their full potential an employer is likely to see a number of benefits. It may be possible to fill key roles more quickly through establishing an effective succession plan; employee retention and employee relations may be improved and you are likely to develop a more motivated, committed and engaged workforce.
Who is it for?
Any member of staff with responsibility for managing and developing others.
What will the session cover?
- Why you should coach staff to improve their performance
- An understanding of some different coaching methods together with when and how to use them
- How to develop a coaching culture throughout the organisation
- How to coach employees who are content to remain within their current roles
- How to develop an organisational succession plan
- The role mentoring can play
Benefits of attending—You will be able to:
- Coach all staff
- Increase levels of employee engagement
- Develop a succession plan for key roles within the organisation
Please check our scheduled course dates here. If you can't find a suitable date or would like to find out about bespoke and in-house courses, please contact us by email at Training-Education@capita.co.uk or on 08712 307 899 to discuss your requirements.