Capita Intelligent MI
Increasingly HR functions are using data held in core systems to understand their workforce, plan initiatives in line with business drivers, and demonstrate the impact HR has made within the organisation.
Our ‘Intelligent MI’ takes your data and analyses what it tells us about key drivers in the organisation, providing suggestions for interventions.
What do we do and why?
We create a suite of high quality Management Reports that can be tailored to client specific information and which will:
- Adopt a proactive approach to MI reporting and analysis
- Inform service development plans
- Provide business intelligence for the purpose of business development
- Establish a discipline in measuring and assessing impact of interventions
- Adopt a commercial approach to MI reporting and analysis
- Develop awareness of audiences and their reporting requirements
- Adopt a ‘professional’ style, consistent across sites (where appropriate)
- Build capacity to benchmark services across sites
Taking a ‘Human Capital’ approach, typical measures reported by the Capita Intelligent MI would include:
- Cost per effective hire
- Good performer attrition
- Competence strength per role
- Lost sales per agent
- Predicted £ per customer
- % Salvageable terminations
- % Escalations per agent
- % Good performer attrition
- % Objectives outside tolerance