What we do
People get in touch with us because they are usually at a cross-roads in their thinking about the shape and focus of the HR function; they are at the edge of a major change in service delivery. We work with you to help define service vision and the business case for change. We will help articulate IT requirements and focus on the people-impact of solutions.
- Modernise your IT Infrastructure
- Where you have a core HR Information System (HRIS) in place we will do a ‘health check’ to make sure it is operating effectively and maximising functionality
- Where you need to invest in an HRIS we will work with you to select a ‘best of breed’ solution suitable to your organisation size, ‘pocket’ and strategic direction
- We will help ‘translate’ service requirements into technical specifications
- Implement solutions based on our tried and tested implementation methodology
- Improve service delivery
- We work with clients to define service standards and we consistently deliver against these. Our track record speaks for itself.
- Improve cost of delivery
- We understand a key driver for outsourcing services is the need to reduce costs. We achieve significant and sustainable cost savings to clients (for example 33% saving to Southampton City Council (SCC) and 30% savings for the BBC) at the same time as improving service performance.
- By outsourcing to us you transfer the risk of meeting cost reduction targets and meeting service standards.
- We work with retained HR people to demonstrate added value. In a demanding economic climate, the challenge for HR services is to clearly demonstrate impact within the organisation. Using our ‘Intelligent MI’ analytics we will work with you to highlight return on investment.